Buncha Crunch Cookies
The other day I was browsing the candy isle in Target (as you do) and these caught my eye: Buncha Crunch from Nestle. I have a thing for their regular Crunch bars, so I immediately grabbed these and decided to put them in cookies. The result was a soft, chewy chocolate cookie with added interest. Mmmm!
1 cup butter
1 3/4 cups brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cup Crunch bits
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together. Add the vanilla, then the eggs one at a time and beat into the mixture.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to the large bowl, alternating with the water.
3. Stir in the Crunch bits, blending well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (176 degrees celsius). Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper and place small balls of dough (about a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop) 4 inches apart.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from sheet after 5 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.