Cookies and Cream Fudge
This was my first-ever attempt at making fudge. I'm not sure why I've never made it before but when I saw this recipe on Food Fanatic I really wanted to make it. It's made with white chocolate, Oreo cookies and marshmallow fluff, so how can you go wrong? The end result was delicious and I can't wait to experiment with more fudge recipes.
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
Dash of salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 & 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
7 ounce jar of marshmallow fluff
20 Oreos, crushed
1. In a large bowl, combine white chocolate chips with marshmallow fluff, set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the sugar, heavy cream and salt. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture begins to boil.
3. Continue stirring and boiling for 5 full minutes. Remove from heat. Pour mixture into bowl over the white chocolate and marshmallow.
4. Beat for 1-2 minutes until white chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Fold in crushed oreos.
5. Pour fudge into a 9 inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
6. Lift the edges of the parchment paper and remove the fudge from the dish. Cut fudge into 1 inch sized pieces.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.